Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Ah fine, since I got 'tagged' by Stephanie:

"Rules of the game: Post 5 Weird and Random facts about yourself, then at the end list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "You are tagged" in their blog and tell them to read yours."

And I shall be defiant and not 'tag' anyone, hah!

1. I get super annoyed at the way Singaporeans speak mandarin, as if they 'wanna die lieddat', without soul, without inflection and without effort. I am not be a hypocrite here because even though my own mandarin vocabulary is very sparse, I speak it with feeling and expression (interpret that yourself) which is probably the only reason I passed by Chinese Oral by 1 mark.

2. I like the thought of 'broken' people, or females to be more specific. Examples are: Tess Durbeyfield (of Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy), Maiev Shadowsong of Warcraft III: Frozen Throne, O Ren Ishii of Kill Bill, The Bride aka Beatrix Kiddo of Kill Bill. I also like the idea of assassins.

3. I like smooth, jazzy or piano tunes. Either that or sad music.

4. I've been keeping a personal diary since I was 11, started on the 2nd of December Sunday 2001. The first entry has a line that goes:

I HATE Osama (picture of a dustbin) Laden, oh screw him! He ruined my trip to America!

My diary has also travelled to Vancouver and Malaysia (the 2nd one) with me on my trips. I am now looking for one to replace the 2nd one, which is rapidly running out of pages.

5. When I am bored and have nothing to do online, I look for Sims 2 downloads.

And that's that.

No comments: