Thursday, November 24, 2005

Sigh, I'm going nuts at home. I'm still so pissed that I can't install DirectX 9.0c for some reason so I can play The Sims. For some reason when my dad reinstalled everything on the com with the Windows Service Pack 2 bundled up with the XP, it blocked out any attempts to install the dratted DirectX and the one on my system is DirectX9.0b. Okay, for some reason I sounds like a geek now obsessing over some techie thing. Anyway, back to my main problem: I'm going crazt at home!

I've barely started on my homework (only doing a small bit of E Math [surprise surprise!] on Monday because I was THAT bored) and can hardly find the motivation to plow through oodles and oodles of equations (both mathamatical and chemical), facts and information. Sigh.

On the upside, over the weekend my dad brought a pressure gun home so I could clean the backwall of my garden (yeah, that bored too). It was so fun! Anytime I saw a bug jumping on the wall, I'd stop my cleaning and point the gun at it. I think I killed 3 bugs that way. It was super dirty with flecks of old paint, mould, moss and dirt flying all over the place. The gun was so powerful that it even blew off little chunks of the wall too >.<>

Now i'm waiting for my dad to buy paint to I can re-paint the wall (:

I really want to go out next week to do some shopping for christmas and maybe even a movie, anyone up for it? I don't want to spend another week cooped up at home eating mashed potatoes day after day (anyway, I ran out of Italian Salad Dressing). And if anyone has a really good/silly storyline, please tell me! I want to write something but can't find any inspiration at all, and you'll get the credit ;)

No comments: