Friday, November 18, 2005

Yay, I finally saw HP4: The Goblet of Fire. Now I can't wait for Sunday's HP2: The Chamber of Secrets.

Robert Pattinson is pretty cute, but I still like Christian Coulson more (:

Ay, last night really worried me. A certain someone (let's call her A) was acting strangely after the movie. Everyone was going to Pizza Hut @ Centerpoint and we were about to cross the road when she suddenly muttered something about having to meeting someone and slipped away after my offer to accompany her as refused.

Naturally I was suspicious and to my dismay I noticed that everyone else had cross the road and had gone on ahead (It was a big group). I decided to tail her.

It wasn't pretty hard though there were many times I was almost spotted and when I almost lost her in the crowd. Thank goodness I'm so skinny and I'm female, or else I would have been spotted or I would have been arrested/stopped by some police officer/security guard on the premise of being a terrorist/thief.

After follwing her all the way to paragon and heeren, I lost her at HMV because I didn't dare go inside the store, lest I get spotted so I stood outside when she disappeared behind a pillar for a suspiciously long time when I decided to go inside and investigate and she had really disappeared! Ay.

So I gave up and went off to centerpoint. Well, nothing about a girl trying to kill herself in the papers right? Still, it was really very freaky and quite an expierence.

Nevermind, I have Christian to keep me sane (:

No comments: