Thursday, May 10, 2007

Blogger keeps going through this perpetual cycle of looking really screwed, leading to me wanting to post less, not like there are a lot of very happening things in my life right now, instead my life have been completely engulfed by the great amorphous creature that is the IB programme.

I thought this week would be a sort of slack week for me, instead it's turning out to be quite a busy, tiring week.

Things I need to do:
Bio Practical 13
Twelfth Night Questions with Nic
Japanese Homework
IOP Essay
History IA
History DBQ/Esaay (probably won't do the essay though)
TOK Essay
Economics DRQ-Essay thing
Chinese various homework
Mock IOP (still haven't thought of a topic yet)

ZOMGGGGG. There goes my weekend ):

Oh and here's a link to something I found while trawling the inter-net on yahoo, an old picture I drew that was submitted for a website.

No comments: