Saturday, May 12, 2007

Yesterday I discovered one of the most perplexing random things that someone has ever done to one of my things.

I left my maroon pen on my desk in 5.9 as I went off for my Math Studies class (yes I know, Math Studs) and when I came back for Econs I didn't really look at it as I put it back into my pencil box. Then during Econs I took it out to jot down some notes and I looked at the barrel, the messy remains of the price tag I half peeled off were gone! It was one of those annoying price tags where the glue is so sticky that the backing gets ripped off when removing the price tag and even when you remove the backing, the sticky glue is there. I sure as hell could not be bothered to remove it.

Flash back to Econs class. I literally sat at the desk staring at my pen in confusion, wondering if I had taken someone else's pen by accident, for a few minutes. I couldn't concentrate on sex god's lecture because I was so confounded by the pen.

Is CLow's Chem lesson so boring that someone would rather remove price tags off other peoples pens than pay attention?

No comments: