Friday, May 18, 2007

I have detention tomorrow.

See last week I skipped the softball finals with Nic, Darren, JLC and Patrick to go to the National Library to do work for our History IA, later Daryl came along after he marked attendance. It turns out Gerald the care bear marked as us absent, since he is extremely honest and all that, which is kind of unusually moral behaviour for a youth his age, though as a result of his honesty I will have to wake up early tomorrow *shrugs*.

Anyway tomorrow those of us who didn't go for the finals, minus JLC (how did he do it? :o ), have to report to school at 830am for a forced study session, which actually isn't too bad. I just hope that I am allowed to use my laptop there because for the huge shitload of work I have to do this weekend, ALL of them have to be done in Microsoft Word. I am shackled to the demon that is technology.

Of course the kicker is that WAY more people skipped the finals than those that got caught, but we have been chosen to pay for your sins!

I am talking shit. I don't really mind it actually, all I care about is if I will be allowed to use my laptop to do work.

Group 4 project today turned out to be way more fun that I thought at first, the nonsensical parts being when 1) Patrick and I tested Apple Jacks and 1 mol of H2SO4 (it dissolves) 2) Chun Wui making tea out of boiled leaf juice 3) Cao and his pillow trying to sleep in the lab and other little bits here and there. Mr Leow also managed to break a beaker and hurt his hand while at it. Of course this also means I have the joy of writing another bio report ): gah so much work this weekend!

No comments: