Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wow, OEP was absolutely mind shatteringly great, save for TBot and R (also guest starring Emil). I think it's safe to say that we are all throughly disgusted and pissed with the rock hard duo (how the hell did Song Yeong come up with that name?!), but nevertheless despite all the super duper highs and death-valley-lows, overall it was a great experience, and I would eagerly jump at another chance to be overseas with you guys again, minus the trio (hint hint Cielo!)

On the trip it suddenly hit me that bam! I was overseas, for the first time without any familial relations about, with people I had not known 3 months ago, joking, laughing, being perverse, bitching, talking cock, and basically having a great time like no other before, I cannot recall ever being so comfortable and at ease before with so many people. It feels weird when I think about it, but on the other hand the feeling I get when I'm with them simply overrides everything. Words, could not express the love I feel towards 5.9 now.

Besides the more 'superficial' happenings at OEP, it gave me a chance to have really good talks with people, and my mind has been blown in, out and all about this past few days, and suddenly things are so clear - so clearly twisted, painful and hard. Suddenly a line appeared between two dots that I had assumed were connected to other things, like a child's game of connect the dots gone horrendously wrong, and the lines of a poem formed in my mind, but they were quickly forgotten. It changed the way how I saw things, the subtle nuances all blown up and highlighted in my mind.

Will blog about OEP another time, when I am less tired.

No comments: