Sunday, December 30, 2007

Nowadays I feel very far from the friends I used to know and love. It's almost astonishing to me to read their blogs and think of how happy, superficial and innocent they are, I haven't recalled feeling so high and floaty for such a prolonged period in a long time.

And I wish I could go back to feeling that way too. I want my easily sated high and floaty-ness back.

But no! As 2007 fades to 2008, never is it clearer that this so called innocence is gone forever and will continue to be stripped away as we youths turn into adults and then the elderly. No wonder the old people are so damn grumpy, they've been through the shit we've gone through times (total difference of of years)^3 and that damn thing ain't going to ever asymptote (I blame technology and the news for this).

I should be asleep by now.

No comments: