Saturday, November 08, 2008

I just did a rather interesting (and useful) quiz, not one of those WHO IS YOUR LOVER FROM HARRY POTTER TYPE?!?!?!?! type of quizzes. It said that my religious view is that of an Orthodox Quaker.

According to SelectSmart.com's Spiritual Belief Systems quiz, my #1 belief match is ORTHODOX QUAKER.
What do you believe?
Visit SelectSmart.com/RELIGION


For some reason that makes me face palm. It makes me think I'm associated with the red necks who all voted for McCain and Palin. Reading through their respective stances from that website though on doctrinal issues, "but sacraments to God are most often considered to arise from inward experiences, a personal encounter with God, rather than church ritual", makes me see the similarities. This however does not change my views towards contemporary views towards matters like homosexuality and abortion which can be considered somewhat liberal.

Urgh, need to get back to doing work.

No comments: