Sunday, April 11, 2010

500 Days of Summer

I don't think I could have watched a movie that more reminded me of my past relationship. At the end of the movie, I was depressed, because it reminded me of everything - yet where was my Autumn? This got me thinking about the relationship all over again, and the things that have been happening recently.

1) Falling in love take courage, and it is this courage that I now lack;

2) I'm over him, but I'm not over how everything played out. I still remember the hell that I went through;

3) I am incredibly scared of being taken for granted and dumped on a vague lark again;

4) I am more traumatised of committing than I have ever been;

5) The idea of commitment gives me panic attack like feelings;

6) I want to fall in love again.

7) I don't know how people stay married for life anymore.

No comments: