Monday, April 12, 2010

Chicken Stir Fry

Inspired by the stir fry I had in Strasbourg and in the 4th Floor Restaurant in LSE, I cooked stir fry recently.

Long Beans - 1 pound
Leafy Veg (Pak Choi or something, can't remember the name) - 1 pound
Can of corn kernels - free from relatives
Chicken 400g - 3.50 (buy two for 7 pounds)
Soy Sauce
1 cup rice
Black Pepper

Serves 4 meals = about 1 pound 40p per meal

Om nom nom nom. That and the Waterzooi I cooked last week with Hardeep. I shall aim to cook chicken curry before school reopens, and boring old spaghetti bolognese. That's for next week I suppose since I'm going to Oxford from Wednesday to Friday. School is school, life is life - though my life might have just taken yet another unexpected twist just 24 hours ago. The end results are yet to be seen.

Meanwhile: I am hungry again >:(

No comments: