Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I just realised Nick Clegg is crazy, but I also hopes he wins

I am much better today, after snuggling in bed with an extreme large pseudo hot water bottle and watching Kung Fu Hustle. I also had Steamboat last night with Swan Yee and all at Falmouth Road yesterday, completely with yummy fish balls and slices of pork - om nom nom. And TOFU :D

I feel very sleepy suddenly, which is weird considering that I am also very stressed out today (thanks Tim Leunig and your EH101 Exam Skills lecture) because I have mock exams tomorrow for History and I need to do more work for it :/ More like I need to refresh and consolidate all in one night (thanks Tank flu for making me useless and jellyfish like all weekend) on the American Revolution because it is the only topic I have not written for an exam yet. Fingers crossed baby. I can pull an all nighter! Somehow! Because I am awesome!

As for Nick Clegg, I just looked closely at his education plan: "Scrap tuition fees for all first degree students". I'll vote fot him anyway, because messing with the British is the exact thing I'd love to do. Also! Lower pound to sgd rate from political instability will be awesome. I might be able to wriggle more pounds out of my parents.

No comments: