Sunday, May 30, 2010

Listen to that song again

Today for the first time in a few months I woke up depressed. I woke up thinking 1) The night is over?/I need to face the day again? and 2) I am alone. I lay in bed, unable to pull myself out while thinking that the last time this happened, I had just been freshly dumped and saw no hope in each day-to-day. This time, the thought of studying for exams (for I need to cover all of my GV101 stuff today) was enough to depress me completely. I am actually that depressed, never mind that I have come a long way from then (metaphorically).

I cannot conceive of an exam that renders me as depressed as a break up. All I can say is, fingers crossed and 5 more damn days to go. I don't think I have been so exhausted mentally and emotionally before.

No comments: