Tuesday, June 01, 2010

I have dreams that make me wake up tired

I had a dream, where I was in a luxurious glass panelled house by the beach. It was a house owned by one of my relatives, and there were floor length glass windows with black frames. The rest of the house was painted white. It was somewhere tropical, and I work 'Phuket" lingers about in my mind, but I'm not too sure.

Anyway I was on the beach sunbathing with my cousin and aunt, but walked back into the house because I got tired of the sun. As I was inside, staring out at the sea - a startlingly clear blue colour - when the waves started to rise slowly and slowly, and before I could run out to warn them, a large 10m tall wave rose and crashed on the beach and flowed to the house but stopped by the windows. The water level at the house was more than the ceiling and the windows were nothing but sea and disturbed sand.

I had to be held back screaming as I wanted to race out an go look for them, while my other relatives (uncle, dad, mother I think) kept saying that it was no use, for they were gone.

No comments: