Thursday, June 17, 2010

Less than 48 hours till I fly back

I just checked into seat 75H for my flight back on Saturday - this very clearly means that I only have 48 hours left here. How agonisingly the academic year started, sped up, slowed down to a sloth's pace and then started to jog along from Easter onwards. Now Christoph has left and I am packing to leave myself, back to Singapore for 3 months+

These next 48 hours will be a busy one, with many squeezed in social engagements (4 - Stephanie and Jiahui, Kaijun, Passfield Govt/IR people, Jon Kong), as if the past few days itself have not been jampacked enough (Amsterdam, lunch with Christoph, All My Sons playing at the Apollo Theatre with Dexter and Jason). Hopefully things will all turn out well.

Brighton was very windy, I got lots of headaches. Still the food was good (had moules and beef carpaccio!), so lots of om nom nom, plus the company/time with Christoph could not be beaten (:

Honey bunny, I'll miss you.

No comments: