Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Afghan Hounds & Czech


There's a girl that used to go for Swing Dance, on and off, and I never knew her name. She's stopped going for at least months though. However I could damn well memorise her fact because it unmistakably reminded me of an Afghan Hound's. Anyway I just saw her again at the 4th floor, and pulled up a picture of the Afghan hound to compare and DAMN she really does look like one. I feel all goosebumpy now. Reminds me of how I give people nicknames if I don't know their names/as a tool to remember them.

On another note, a few days ago I found this on my hard drive:-



I was going to write about it (still remembering the details in my mind because it was THAT GOOD), but I realised I already did, years ago when the incident happened. Incidentally it's the only time I've ever written about the Czech Republic in this blog, but then again I'm not sure why I'd write about the Czech Republic, seeing as I've never actually been there.

Meanwhile I'm sitting in the 4th floor, dithering because I don't know how to even start writing my social police essay.

Today I met Shu, Jean, HM, Sye and ZW for breakfast at Holborn McDonald's for breakfast, because it's Shrove Tuesday! So we had McDonald's pancakes to celebrate (they call them hotcakes at home!) and I don't think I've eaten so much so early before in the day in a long time, considering how late I usually wake up. Kept my hashbrown though (69p) because I was too full after. Also bought some apples from the Holborn grocer on my way to school, to undo all the unhealthy shit I've been eating recently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

. Likewise, fitness sneakers consist of four subcategories, Moncler Shoesincluding aerobic sneaker, cross-trainers, walking sneakers and running sneakers. Belstaff Bags
For your work outs and warm ups, aerobic sneaker will be the best companion. Ugg Boots 5815 Classic Tall The moisture absorption lining and soft insole provide you gentle comfort as well as supportive cushioning. Cheap Rosetta Stone
Rubber outsole featured in aerobic sneakers enables you excellent traction and durability.