Sunday, May 13, 2012

26 Hours

In 26 hours, I will be having my first exam. ANDOHMAHGAWD I don't know what to do. Looking through my notes doesn't take that much time, and I don't exactly have loads of past exam questions to waggle through. Write things down I guess, but even the thought of that makes me feel panicky - like what if I can't write ANYTHING down?

On a level, this is so silly because this is definitely not the first university exam I've ever sat for, but it feels almost like I forgotten how to study/revise for an exam. That and knowing what to do with myself in the interim bit, while waiting for it to just be over damnit. Doing anything else but studying feels like a sacrilege, but on the other hand studying seems a dire option too. PFFFFTTTT.

2 comments:

hotels in pachmarhi said...

I was just now searching for about this when I discovered your post. I’m just stopping by to say that I really enjoyed reading this post, it’s very well written.

gray hair said...

I was so cleared on this. I appreciate your effort.