Sunday, September 15, 2013

Almost a Year

It's been almost a year since I started working at M/s L and last Saturday, for the first time ever (hoho), I wore jeans to work. I haven't worn jeans in some time, and I must say I miss how comfy they are compared to other types of trousers. It's nice to feel it lightly hugging you, see it not crease oddly and not roll up and get stuck to your calves.

It's also been a year since I last flew back from London. Sometimes I see pictures of London, or see snippets of it in travel shows. I do miss it because going out was much more fun there, lots of things (that interest me) to see and something worthwhile always happening somewhere, but I'm happy to have been home for a year. I am able to spend a lot of time with my family, and in a way I never need to fret about occupying myself or feeling lonely because they're always around.

On a side note, I've been getting tension headaches again. I used to get them a lot when I was about 14, and in Secondary 2, but I stopped getting afterwards. I still remember the medicine I had for that: these blue pills called Anarex. In Uni Year 1 I had some pretty bad headaches too, but those were more like migraines if I recall. Oh well. Hopefully this round will pass after a while too. 

No comments: