Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Travel Wish List

Had a very tiring and vexing day at work today, so I will compose a list of Things I Really Want to See and Visit to make me feel inspired again. Plus if I ever feel shit, I can go back and look at the list and Remind Myself of Why I Am Working.

European Cities I Want to Visit:
- Dresden, Germany
- Berlin, Germany
- Marseille, France
- Madrid, Spain
- Seville, Spain

Sights in Latin America I Really Want to See:
- The Machu Picchu
- The Bolivian Salt Flats
- Llamas running around

Countries I Want to Visit and Poke Around:
- Russia
- Cuba

Places in North America I Want to Go to:
- San Francisco
- Monticello, Virginia
- Winchester House, California
- Montreal/Quebec City
- New Orleans
- Portland (hipster spotting?)

Countries I'd Like to Volunteer in:
- Vietnam
- Cambodia

URGH WHY AM I STUCK HERE ):

No comments: