Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I Deserve a Medal!

I didn't expect to post so much within a matter of 3 days but yes the day has finally come, and I've worked a year! Today was also one of the most pleasant days I've had in a while, which was surprising since I stayed extra late and left only at about 10:30pm with Gail because of marking I had to complete. Maybe it was the exercise I did this morning, which left me feeling more refreshed than exhausted (a rare thing, I assure you). Perhaps it was lunch, which I had with Ianthe at Professor Brawn Cafe, which was nice because of the company (the food quality there has sadly declined ): ). It could have been the class I taught, which although was a relief class, was a class I had taught a few times before and liked. They're nice, good natured kids with a lovely sense of humour. Plus they laugh at my jokes, and pipe up to answer open questions. Or maybe it was even having a nice takeaway dinner from Once Upon a Thyme. Either way, it was a nice pleasant day and I got to clear work.

That being said, because I have (HORRORS) three classes tomorrow, I still need to do some preparation work despite the late hour. Also as a result, I predict in approximately 24 hours times I will be utterly exhausted and frustrated with everything again. Plus perhaps maybe wanted to strangle a child or two.

Still, it's nice to feel happy and contented :) 

No comments: