Sunday, August 14, 2005

Ah, finally done with 5 mins to go before the deadline. In the end I just did some glorified Pictionary game. I hope it's not rejected because I really can't think of anything else.

My mind really feels whacked out. So this is why those druggies drink
Codine (a cough medcine for those of you lazy people). Though of course this should give pretty good reasons as to why to NOT take it:
- constipation (could for when you're going camping though)
- dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, or decreased appetite (sounds like my own symptoms)
- dizziness, tiredness, or lightheadedness (more again like mine, 'specially the lightheadedness bit)
- muscle twitches (would you like to get beaten up because your cheek muscle twitch looked suspiciously like a wink at that Ah Beng's girl?)
- sweating (all rubbish, that bit about sweating men being sexy, on a sexy ratio they rank only second lowest to spitting, any normal lady/man would run for the hills except if it were a childbirth)
- itching (like hives?)

- decreased urination (isn't that good? except the urea would probably run around your system and toxify your entire blood stream, on second though I'd better go to the toilet soon)
- decreased sex drive (oh horror of horrors! 'tis enough to make a gigolo shudder)


Anyway, I'll update about the Camp Christie stayover tomorrow (Just like the many times I've promised to update about certain things like overseas trips and still have yet to update about) but I'll promise on the life of my first baby to relase the long forgotten Nerd Geekson story by this time next week (If my first child dies I know who to blame). Have a nice remaining 7 hours of the weekend!

No comments: