Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I am happy (:

Today started off really crappily with my dripping milo over my skirt, then as I sat down to eat my breakfast this weird skinny bug started to fly around me so I had to go switch on the fan.

But then, things started to get better :D Miss Goh didn't come! O Happy Day! I'm not evil, I don't curse her to die, I just want her to erm, take a break. Or retire (preferably).

Then during History, Steph complimented me on my story :D Anyone can say it's good, but if Steph says it's good that means it's really good (: The only comment I got so far about the story was "MEL! I'm going to kill you!" - Deborah, or something along those lines anyway.

I hope Miss Goh doesn't come tomorrow. Ugh. 1 and a half periods of Chem X.X Plus we're getting our papers back. I wonder how badly I did. Ay. Nevermind, shall find out tomorrow.

No comments: