Monday, August 01, 2005

RAT RAT
Wished I had a BAT
BAT BAT
I wanna whack the RAT

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Rat in my room :( I heard it scratching away last night. Before you all go 'huo gai!' let me set things right: I don't eat in my room!

&(%&#( lao shu ai da mi. I don't even eat rice in my room! The last time I actually ate was like; in April or May and the most residue I could have left behind was a few bread crumbs >.<

Anyhoo, on the second night(-ish I can't remember the exact date) I returned from China, I heard the rustling of plastic bags nearby the door. My thought process went as follows when I heard the repeated noise:

Unfamiliar sound -> Repetitive -> Night -> GHOST!

Which of course, ensured a almost sleepless night. I'm super paranoid about ghosts and the like because I've heard and seen some strange things when I was Sec 1.

Around 12 midnight, I heard noise from outside; distinctively human noise, ie: grandpa going on his hourly toilet run so I decided to make a break for it and when I ran out of the door I discovered that it was my grandma going for her twice a night toilet run instead. (Why do old people use the loo so much?)

And my grandma ended up sleeping on the empty bed next to me and she too heard the noise, but I didn't feel so scared anymore.

The next day, she told me that I had a RAT in my room. Eeeeeee.

She put poison to kill the rat the next night but the rat was too cunning and left the food alone.

Hmmm, I'll continue this tomorrow, going to try and do chem >.<

No comments: