Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Waaaaah :'(

Today I got back my Geog, Lit, E Math and Chem papers. I really scrapped through Chem with a on-the-dot 50%, E Math was a wonderful 52.5% (hallelujah for the acceleration question! ineptituide is very good!). I was quite happy since I expected to fail both.

The real disappointment was Geog and Lit. I got 33/40 for my MCQ section which really pulled my marks up since I got 55.9% in the end, if only I read that stupid 9 mark vegetation question properly!

After going back to class in a depressed mood, I was further depressed when Jacinth told me my Lit marks, 50.7%. I really wrote and wrote all my thoughts out till I was mentally and physically exhausted for my Lit paper, but alas, for naught. Apparently quite a few girls failed, the passage based question was the killer.

This means so far my percentage is 52.3% I really can't afford to fail anything, save chinese which hopefully my English and SS+Hist marks can salvage, that is unless I failed SS+Hist. Bio was really bad too from what I heard from the A band classes, if so many of them failed what hope do I have? I hope I can pass, even 50% is good enough for me. Ay.

Fat load of good etiquette will be if you're flunking out. Pffft.

No comments: