Thursday, December 29, 2005

Yay, today I saw Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit with my dad (: It was very nice! The Madagascar Penguins short was pretty funny too!

And I did a quiz on Steph's blog









gURL.comI took the "What's So Funny?" quiz on gURL.com
My sense of humor is...
Satirical

Do you think comedy can serve a higher purpose? Or maybe you just like poking fun at people. Either way, you seem to enjoy satirical humor. Satire is the use of irony and wit to expose the unethical or just plain ridiculous aspects of society. Read more...

What is your sense of humor?

Now for math homework/some writing!

edit: I just remembered that I forgot to post the picture I took of a doll's dress I made last night (: (instead of going to sleep)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rather disturbingly, the doll now looks like an altar boy in his new green dress with white ribbon trimming. To be fair I didn't make the dress for HIM but another doll which wouldn't fit because her head was too huge >.<


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Detail 1


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Detail 2

5 days till school starts :(

No comments: