Saturday, December 17, 2005

Your wish is my command Madame Stephanie (:

YOU GET ONE WISH OF ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD YOU ASK FOR?
For all corruption in the world to go away. There's corruption of all kinds everywhere in the world, from corruption of values in teenagers to the corruption of greedy politcians who can be bought by bloody capitalistic MNCs who in turn made the rich-poor gap bigger by exploting poor children and women everywhere.

WISH FOR 6 MORE WISHES
1. Equal rights for women all over, in the middle east it's still acceptable to stone women to death for adultry and female circumcision is still widespread.
2. For explotation of young female children to stop, how can one condone a brothel filled with 12 year old (or even younger) girls. They often get infected with STDs from their 'clients' and are left to die all alone and unloved.
3. To be able to do well for my O levels and beyond and get into a good course in a reputable university (:
4. To marry Christian Coulson! (I'm surprised Stephanie didn't wish to marry Ian Rosenberger)
5. To be able to support a nice large family (4 kids up) with my husband next time and to raise them well
6. To have all my problems just vanish into thin air, no more depression, no more worrying (:

WHAT ANIMAL WOULD YOU BE?
Hahahaha, I bet you guys all think it's to be a LAO HU or a monkey but it's not :p It's to be a nice sleek panther. They're so dark mysterious and sinister and they seem to be without conscience (actually all animals are right?).


SOMETHING YOU WANT TO DO IN YOUR LIFE
I know this seems really moronic and silly, but I always thought it'd be nice to rescue someone from the brink of death (or some life threathening situation) though I have almost done that once but it doesn't count because even if that girl fell she wouldn't have died. Just got paralysed or broken something (no this isn't Zhi Wai I'm referring to).


ONE SONG YOU COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER AGAIN
Hmmm, it'd have to be Lene Marlin's Unforgivable Sinner. I love that song becuase it sounds so sad yet so beautiful in it's own special way.

COKE OR PEPSI?
Uh. They taste the same for me? Though I wouldn't mind get a nice WoW poster of the Human Sorceress (Coke), I already have the bottle with that picture (:

SOMETHING YOU CURRENTLY DESIRE
To be doing something productive because I've been a real sloth since I've came back from guide camp, but they anti-histamine I'm on now is really hampering my brain speed, as of now I have a feeling I left behind a whole slew of typos all over this entry >.<

ONE GOOD DEED YOU'VE DONE LATELY
Give a heck load of money to the people I've seen either busking or peddling on the street? I really can't remember much but I have a feeling it's not just because I'm drowsy.

A FUNNY MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE
I can't remember this either :( I think it was when I was with Stephanie and Ianthe and we were talking about FARTING in the MGS canteen on Wednesday. That was very fun (:

Five people I pick: I don't really like dragging anyone down but I guess it'll be
Victor, Ian and Suat for the pure reason that all 3 don't update very regularly (: and uh, George Bush and Tony Blair for the last 2.

No comments: