Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hai I had another nightmare about the O levels last night.

This time it was about the English exam. In every 'nightmare' I dream that I run out of time during the exams because I've been doing something weird. Like for the 'lit' exam one I dreamt I was almost late for the exam because I went to find a toilet -.- Then for the SS one I dreamt I was doing some sewing for Project Runway - in the middle of my exam!

Last night's one I dreamt I was running around looking for lunch, so I went to Pepper Lunch and they were out of everything I wanted! Then I ran back to the examining room, there was no one else but me being tested there and Kunalan was my invigilator :/ I also had to do everything on those weirdo 'kiddy' computers. It was yellow.

I also had another weird dreamn about my History class and some zombies afterwards too.

Oh well, Project Runway up next, this time it won't interfere with my SS exam!

No comments: