Sunday, November 05, 2006

Okay so I'm going to Japan.

I told my parents last night. Note I didn't say 'apologised', because I sure as hell didn't. The reason I was so angry was because of my mum's hypocrisy in her words, and my tolerance of her bullshit reached boiling point because of what she said when she was scolding me. To quote Jacinth, "Pot call the kettle black!", except the funny part is I have probably done more kinder things than her in her entire life -.-

Family's still family I guess.

SS and Math 1 tomorrow, not sure if I'm prepared :/ I've been doing loads of essays and some SBQs ever since the end of the pre-lims and for E Math I've also been doing a lot from the TYS, plus in the last week I went back and re-did all the Paper 1 questions for all the topics. Oh well. All in God's plan I guess, since I half feel like I've done a lot of preparation for the Os.

I remember in Sec 2 I got 27% for Math O.O Thanks goodness since then, especially in Sec my results have gone really high up, like some y=x^3 (exponential) graph. Falalalala lalalala.

No comments: