Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Somehow no matter how flaky and fucked up I feel, nothing beats watching a particular person log into msn with a new name every time.

Like just now her name was something like: FUCK FUCK CANNOT GET FLIGHT HOME ON TIME KNN* (personal message) NO ONE TALK TO ME UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO GET PISSED AND SWEAR AT YOU.

Now it's: Before for a while it was: CHIEF DANNIEL AISHITERU!!!

And then one which I saved as the final thing which irritated me enough to get pissed with Steve Irwin mourners (anti-turtle organisation ftw!):

Also, I'm not sure if I should continue blogging anymore because it might actually encourage some bad trait in me which I've come to notice recently. I should also probably start talking to people less too till I can get it under control. (And this is possible another sign of something else. Vicious cycle of psychological problems full steam ahead!)

*in worse English of course

No comments: