Tuesday, November 13, 2007

This heart is a stone
No one will ever break it
This heart is a stone
Close to you it breaks easily
‘Cause everything that they say
It tells me to go away
But everything that I feel
It tells me to stay

Sometimes when I watch, read things, I feel the past with you flash back and play unhappily in front of my eyes. Mistakes magnified, wounds rubbed raw again and a feeling that refuses to die a peaceful death, not to mention an everlasting scar on my foot that will never quite go away.

The Angel Clare to my Tess, Casaubon to my Dorothea, Jian'er to my Lizhen (so I watched a Chinese drama just now, sue me), the beginning, the middle, and the end all there nicely packaged up (there are more names, but I wrote them down elsewhere and forgot about them).

On another note the Thai government has started another new advertising campaign to promote tourism in their country. Talk about more cells being added to my disappointment ball. At this rate I will either die soon or discover if I have been blessed/cursed with a ball which is far away from the edge of the cliff.

Also: I got the date of the doctor's appointment wrong. It's tomorrow, as I originally remembered but entered wrongly into my phone.

No comments: