Thursday, December 03, 2009

Random Things on a Thursday Afternoon

Last Sunday (29th Nov.) I made cooked a pot of Bak Ku Teh for 7 hours, running up to check it every 30-45 minutes. It was really yummy. Looks I am a better cook than I originally thought.

This Weekend I am heading to Paris for a 2 days with my mother. She is there on a business trip and I'm going to visit her. I've already printed out the reading I need to do on the 30 Years War to read on the Eurostar and printed the photo I want to hand to her. Also bought the Long Johns and other things she asked for.

I finished my Christmas Shopping yesterday. Well, majority of it. Yesterday it was also raining outside and I had to keep telling myself to stop spending money :/

Today I talked to my Dad for 45 minutes. I was also a fool because I ducked out for an errand lightly dressed. More lightly dressed than I had been in weeks. Somehow I thought it would be fine. I hid indoors mostly and speed walked all the way back to Passfield from Marchmont.

I went for a Law Cocktail party on Tuesday night. There was chocolate fondue, which was yummy. There was breadsticks and white chocolate. Together it was like the most awesomest Pocky on Earth. The setting itself was more like a hobbit house though, and after a drink I felt like sleeping.

Yesterday the guy who served me at Primark was from Indonesia. I ended having a short conversation with him. He looked really happy, and I felt happy too thinking of home. Just over 1 week till I fly back.

I signed up for a Photography course from 9:30am to 12:30pm on Tuesday mornings for next term. I shall be running from Keeley Street to the Hong Kong Theatre for EH101 lecture next term.

I want to do a Sculpture course in Central St Martins, and a (clay) throwing class in YMCA/wherever is cheap. I realise how much I miss art and creating things. When I get bored in lectures I draw the backs of the heads of my coursemates in their various stages of concentration or boredom.

I seriously need to buy a daily planner. I realise how much I need one now because events are all weeks in advance and there are so many of them. Juggling them in my head is getting exceedingly hard, what with my memory deteriorating thanks to the weird lengths of days.

I have 2 essays due next week, and they're the worst subjects possible. I feel stressed thinking about them, but at the same time cannot bear to think of them. When I look at the question titles I feel sick to my mind and cannot process the information. This should be interesting to see how it pans out.

No comments: