Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Recount

Looking back at the comments written on previous posts by kind commenters, I feel guilty. Unfortunately it's guilt for feeling something that I felt, and therefore not quite something that I can change. I don't know. I am slowly feeling better. The weather outside is very gloomy today.

8th Feb, Tuesday, I went to the National Portrait Gallery with Shu Wen to see the Taylor Wessing portrait prize.

12th Feb, Saturday, I celebrated Dexter's birthday with some other friends at Tiny Robot. The food was good, but strange. We went back to Jon's and watch the remainder of Shaun of the Dead (which I had previously seen with Ianthe, Steph and Jiahui during Summer last year).

15th to the 16th, Tuesday to Wednesday, I skipped school and hid at home to lie low.

17th Feb, Thursday, I went shopping. I walked from school to Covent Garden, then to Leicester Square, cutting through Soho to reach Oxford Circus. It was a nice, sunny day.

18th Feb, Friday, I went for the Talking With Nazis talk by Laurence Rees, then I went to Kam Fung to eat dinner with Christoph.

Today, I'll be watching True Grit with Christoph at the Barbican, followed by dinner afterwards. I received the Calvin and Hobbes comic book I bought the other day on Amazon. I might go for a run. I ought to clean the kitchen. I am resolved not to do any studying today.

4 comments:

Suresh Rengasamy said...

How was True Grit? I feel it's an Ok movie, and nothing extraordinary about it.

wasabitoothpaste said...

interesting blog

Melodie said...

True Grit wasn't too bad. Some parts were very strange, but I think that's typical of the Coen Brothers. Not something I'd watch again though.

Suresh Rengasamy said...

Watch "The Fighter". It was engaging throughout