Monday, February 28, 2011

Dizzy Rascal

So here I am awake at 4:24am again. Again like yesterday, the insomnia of today is traceable. It started off when I leaned under Christoph's arm to look at the condition of the Cream of Mushroom soup I was making. With a movement known to all klutzy people everywhere (for I am one of them too), he lowered his arm and his elbow crashed into the top of my skull. It hurt. After a while I started to get a headache and feel a bit dizzy when I was showering 10 minutes later. When I got out of the shower, I concluded the best thing to do was for me to just rest in bed, and leave preparations for my Mock Exam to tomorrow morning.

My hair was damp. I asked Christoph if he would help me dry my hair with the hairdryer. As I stared into the space of the white wall in front, blankly, I heard a horrible sound and a feeling of my hair being yanked out. My hair got sucked into the hairdryer. It wasn't even just a little bit of hair, it was quite a bit of hair. I snipped it off, probably adding layers my accident. I dried my hair mysef, then both of us went to sleep at about 8:30pm.

We woke around 10:30pm. It is 4:29am. Sleeping at messed up hours does not make for good sleeping patterns. Christoph's managed to go to sleep, thank goodness, but as always I am unable to. I don't even feel tired or sleepy, just rather stoned. For the past 1 hour I have put my mind to work by working on my Mock Exam notes, but now can't be bothered. After I finish this piece of bread, I will attempt to sleep again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you have sex?

Karma said...

Are you happy? Because when you aren't and it's not even something that your dreams can attempt to solve, then your body won't let you sleep. Solve it and try again.