Monday, August 28, 2006

*****expletive laden entry ahead*****

Today was the last day of the exams for me. As I had wanted to make something personal for teacher's day gifts, I went down to Spotlight today after school, alone, to buy my supplies. After buying my supplies I went to the Dhoby Xchange place and bought one of those weird '70s hairbands and a bangle, both of which I will probably give away after Thursday.

Anyway I took a bus home. I sat behind the exit doors where the seat was elevated and I coild see the people in front. As I was on the bus, this weird ass fat 50 year old like guy came on at the bus stop opposite Hotel Pheonix along with his weird ass looking mother who was waving one of those huge non-retractable like umbrellas around. I didn't like the look of them. The guy went to the middle of the bus and went to tap his card before the Orchard Boulevard stop and then he didn't get off >( (the only thing I can think of that suffices). Okay?! Fare cheat. All the more I took offense; plus he and his mother took up 4 seats.

Then he started to do something damn weird. He undid his belt and stuffed his hands down the front of his pants. What. the. fuck?! I've stopped swearing since Sec 1, but that is the only phrase to accurately convey my thoughts. I was furious! But the guy stopped almost right after so I watched him, especially his hands, to make sure he didn't do it again.

Then at the stop opposite Borders, this pseudo hipster came on and looked like he was about to sit next to the guy, and all I could think of was 'yes yes yes! Then he won't dare try anything funny.' Instead Mr Hipster came and sat next to me, oblivious to how much I was seething, with his pretty blue iPod. I swear, if you saw you me then would would have seen muta-gen like fury rays emanating from me.

Anyway I was damn pissed and outraged, and the guy kept standing up and down and looked like he was pleasurising himself against the seat in front (where his equally batty mother sat) and shifting from seat to seat, but he didn't seem to be doing anything funny with his hands. After what seemed like the longest and most pissing ride of my life, that weirdo got off with his mother at Holland V. That was not the end of it. I was glad to see the back of them, but fuck! They left a present behind. An adult diaper. Beneath the seat. Yellow inside. FUCK!

I was even angrier. At first I thought he was a pevert, but it turned out he was some mental patient or something. Still this 'mental patient' had enough presence of mind of cheat on his bus fare, suspicious no? Anyway to take out his diapers meant that he also had to pull down his pants. That still makes him a pevert. Asshole! I pity the other people who had to endure the diaper and clean it up. That was one bus ride I'll never forget.

I am still pissed.

No comments: