Friday, August 11, 2006

Oh. My. Gosh.

I passed Chinese!!! I seriously can't believe it. I still feel like it's a dream. I really did very badly for my composition and oral (not to mention paper 2, but that can't be actively verified), the only thing I did quite okay for was listening... so how could I possibly have passed?

Today was SS and Math 1. Today I was also very sick because either I'm so stressed out that my body is reacting violently, or that I eat something dubious last night, either way I literally had non-stop tummy aches from 8AM to 2PM today, when Ianthe's mother graciously sent me home and I took 3 of those charcoal pills. I really felt so weak by the time Math rolled about all I wanted to do will lie down and rest through the entire Math paper, but through God's grace (and totally weird sense of humour) I managed to survive both papers, in addition to having more than adequate time for 2 visits to the bathroom (for both papers, combined).

Anyway, by the time the end of the Math paper rolled by, I literally felt very weak and tired and had almost entirely forgotten about the Chinese O level results. When Ms. Ho started to announce the results I was totally stoned, not to mentioned extremely shocked. I really couldn't believe it!

In fact I didn't even believe it, despite asking many people around me and people congratulating me. I even asked lao shi when she came by and when she said I passed, then I finally believed it (to some extent). Then I broke down and started crying in relief. Wow. I still can't believe it! I. Passed. Chinese! Gosh.

I still think the examiners made a mistake somewhere, but they can keep making their mistakes, just as long as I get a C6 on my O Level certificate, I'm more than happy!

And for the record everyone in MGS passed Chinese, I recieved a C6 overall and a merit (?!?) for the Oral component.

(:

No comments: