Friday, August 18, 2006

Oh yes! While I was digging through my camera (I had to use it to take pictures of my drawing) I also found this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I forgot to post this earlier. Anyway meet 'QING SHUANG (cool)', the bastard x1,000,000 child of Lay's Classic chips. I found this at the Prime Supermarket near my grandmother's place in Lorong Ah Soo. There was also a 'Lemon Flavor'. The cucumber flavour (okay I'm sick of using the American shortened version) tasted like well. Eating a cucumber. One that was bad for you. And it had a sort of menthol flavour at the end, I guess that's where the 'cool' bit comes in.

As for the Lemon flavour, it didn't taste like lemons at all. It tasted a little like the cucumber one, but with a little more zing/kick/crack cocaine to it and it had a menthol like aftertaste to it.

STRANGE!

No comments: