Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Did the JAE thing today. I thought the last day was Friday O.O I was planning to do it on Wednesday anyway, but still! Ack, I didn't know till Angeline told me.

Was at the airport yesterday to bid farewell to Charis, Yihui, Primrose (I didn't know she was even leaving yesterday though) and Shermaine. Somehow I didn't really feel sad they're leaving. To me it was more like a sign we were all growing up, spreading our wings to fly and all that other romanticised rubbish, but still I have a positive feeling, like we're all moving on to better, greater experiences in life.

So anyway I did my JAE thing, and this is what I put:
1) ACSI
2) ACJC
3) SAJC
4) CJC
5) AJC
6) PJC

I guess it goes without saying that everything I applied for was for the Arts Stream, except for the IB.

Valentine's Day is tomorrow. Good day to avoid going out.

No comments: