Sunday, February 11, 2007

Today I have been really busy moving onto my new room. As of now I can't bear to look around it because my brain will explode from OCD or something, but I feel too lazy to pack everything up.

I have also been sorting through the crap accumulated from 4 years of Secondary education, from notes passed in class between Angeline and me during Sec 2, to Sec 3 Chem things with Ms Goh's comments and Sec 4 E Math stuff.

I also found this 'risque' poem that Miss June Tan gave us in Sec 2. Some of you may remember it.

Stickboy and Matchgirl in Love
Stick Boy liked Match Girl,
he liked her a lot.
He liked her cute figure
he thought she was hot.

But could the flame ever burn
for a match and a stick?
It did quite literally;
he burned up pretty quick.

Tim Burton

No comments: