Thursday, February 22, 2007

I was on the MRT today, on the same North bound train, leaning in the same position as yesterday - against the plexi-glass by the sides of the train doors, when at City Hall a blind man entered my carriage.

At first I didn't know he was blind, then I saw his walking stick whip the hell out of nowhere and land right between my legs. I was so shocked I gave a little jump then tried to scramble the hell out of his way, almost colliding into his unseeing body again before managed to retreat... all the way to the back of the carriage -________-

The only reason I always chose the aforementioned space is because I get off a few stops after where I board, and I am damn paranoid about missing my train stop. Blah. So there I was, stuck behind a veritable wall of humans and faced with the unpleasant prospect of having to fight my way through the mass. Joy. At least to my left, someone was nice enough to give up their seat for the blind guy. I am 100% sure he managed to stab someone else in the foot with that weapon of mass destruction he wielded in his hands before he got to his seat though.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. At least it wasn't me.

No comments: