Friday, February 09, 2007

OMGWTFBBQ! I got a 10 :O

I was so shocked too! Today after court, I rushed down to school not even having time to change. By then I felt like super 'dead' in the sense that I felt NOTHING. People were running around panicking, and BELIEVE ME I AM THE TYPE WHO SUPER FREAKS OUT LAAAA, but I suppose I had done all my freaking out long ago and had no more emotional energy left to spend when I actually got back my results. The irony.

Anyway Vicky dragged her friend Joanne along to see me when I got my marks and when I got it Miss Bong and Miss Ho were like 'Congrats! You did really well!' and I was like o.o then I ripped open my 'letter' and when I saw a '10' I literally collapsed on the floor crying in relief. Well that was probably out of sequence since I can't exactly remember. Ask Vicky.

After that I talked to Miss Ho, Miss Tang, Mrs Lee, Mrs Corrine Sim and Mrs Nat Lim on the phone. Then I went out with Steph, Choy Yoke, Ianthe, Cherie and Liz to Plaza Sing for lunch at Sweet Secrets. There I also developed this absolute crushing headache. Ugh, felt like crap for a long time.

Then I went off for class. Nadiah and Hana were already there and we talked alot about Lembu/Babi and ughhh. I have no idea now. Blah. <--- extremely cryptic

Anyway I am thinking about ACSI now and ACJC. No idea where to go from here.

My grades are:
A2 for Eng ---> disappointed
B3 for SS/Hist ---> see above
A1 for Bio ---> EXTREMELY unexpected!
A1 for Geog
A1 for Lit
A2 for Math ---> also unexpected!

No comments: