Sunday, September 09, 2007

Freaking irritated with the parents now because there was duck in last night's soup and they didn't tell me, and when I got upset they laughed at me.

When I was Pri 5 I had two ducks and one day my parents gave them to the grandmother to kill. To add insult to it, they cooked the ducks and ate them in front of me. Can you say childhood trauma? Wtf wtf wtf wtf.

Ever since then I never ate duck, freaking disgusting. My parents know that I refuse to eat duck and yet they don't respect my choice enough to even tell me. It's not like I impose my views on others, I don't stop people from eating duck, I just don't eat it myself. Even that they won't allow me. As if it's not bad enough that when I'm sick I end up being scolded for falling sick and 10,000 other bits of shit, like they don't take me seriously at all.

Fucking irritating.

No comments: