Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I am starting to get very annoyed with my gender.

Today after Econs I went to the National Library with Daryl and Ted Kin, they were going to do research for TOK and I figured I might as well get some work for EE done. We went to put our stuff in the lockers before entering the reference section, and I had a most unpleasant encounter with some of them.

There were 2 of them, perhaps my age or a little older, and they were putting their stuff into the lockers as well. I was taking stuff out of my bag, including the Mandarin B past year papers booklet which I placed on the floor and was faced upwards.

Girl: "Eh is ACSI the same as ACJC?"
Girl2: "Dunno lah, why did she *indeciperable* do that, to let us see issit?"
Me: (thinking) "What the flying fuck?!"

However like 30 seconds before I was there, there was this other girl in an ACS(International) shirt and FBTs at the locker area. So I had no idea who the hell they were referring to, but was sufficiently pissed/shocked anyway. Then when I got turned away by the guard and returned to put the booklet back in my bag, the two girls were talking again.

Girl?: "Haha, she's back again, got turned down."

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF. I was too shocked to do anything. but believe me I was damn pissed after that. When I told Ted Kin and Daryl, Ted Kin said I should have beaten them up. Hah. I hope they get the men they deserve :D :D :D :D :D

Then later in the ladies were another bunch of irritants, not sure if they were the same group since I couldn't recognise them, and they were half gossiping/bitching -__________-

DIE ALL OF YOU IRRITANTS!

No comments: