Saturday, September 08, 2007

The holidays are just about ended *cue massive groans from all around*, and for the first time I MANAGED TO WATCH EVERY SINGLE MOVIE I WANTED :D

Saturday night was The Willow Tree with Patrick, then on Tuesday I watched Jesus Camp with the father, I saw Ghosts with Darren san, Kevin, Nicholas, Mong and Ben Soh on Friday and today was The Home Song Stories. I must say of all the movies I loved The Home Song Stories the most, it was just so tragically beautiful and the part was wonderfully acted by Joan Chen. One can only hope to look that good at her age!

Film gushing aside, I have )($)@# pile of work to deal with. I tell you this school is mad, with so much work the clear how the hell do they ever expect us to get down to studying for the End of Years? These are supposed to be the best years of our lives, not the most stressed-out-bogged-down. I have so sold my soul ):

No comments: