Monday, September 17, 2007

I listen to the old songs, singing to them in a whole new way. They are you, of you, because of you. In moments where the energy is gone from me and there is simply nothing in me left for much emotional response, I am able to sing without tearing the least - freedom yet imprisonment at the same time.

They both drown me and save me at the same time, a heartless lover.

I know he doesn't read this anymore, his way of running away I suppose. Running and leaving me behind. I want to run away too, but am shackled here. All the same I cannot bear to leave.

For those of you who do not know, I don't want to beat around the bush anymore and if you didn't guess from my cryptic posts - he left me 2 weeks ago.

I am the same, yet no more.

This calls for a teary rendition of Reunion and more exhausted pleas of the heart to the stone.

No comments: