Monday, July 04, 2005

Aha? Shall I be lured by the dark side? Methinks not, not till the O levels are over anyway. I'd never leave MGS (:

With my aunt's family back in Singapore after 5 years, It's nice to see my cousin again, being the same age we click easily. However with her entering High School after this summer, my aunt brought up the topic of studying in the USA, ie: leave MGS now and go off and join Grade 9 when school opens in September.

But I won't do that, I've already ruled the thought out of my mind already. I can't just up and leave MGS and all my friends, family just like that.

Still, after O levels, it'll be an option I'd certainly consider since my odds of getting into JC (and i'd only want to go to ACJC anyway) are pretty slim, if I go to poly I won't know how to use it as a stepping stone for a liberal arts course when I go to university.

Thought it will be harder to settle in if I just turn up in the middle of High School as compared to the beginning of when everyone is rather blur and lost.

And I do have family in New Jersey, which is where I'd end up if I go study in the USA anyway. That's what my dad did, except it was in Windsor, Canada.

Oh well, have to leave it all in the Good Lord's hands. We'll find out in 2 more years.

No comments: