Sunday, July 10, 2005

One hectic week ends and so begins another >.<

At least I got to rest today (: But today was so eeeeee.

Oh well, shall not elaborate. Think happy thoughts (:

But ughhh, next week looks very busy too.

On Monday I have more training, followed by family portrait taking in which I will end up looking like shit and a half dead zombie because of the aforementioned activity.

On Tuesday there's the wonderful Geography test, and maybe after school some activity with my aunt and cousin, plus my uncle bowed to my cousin's pleading and I have to accompany her to the Good Charlotte Concert which I'm not to thrilled about as I wanted to watch CSI (gee, I sound very loser don't I?)

And on Wednesday, I have guides as usual, somehow I don't feel very thrilled about it anymore, but before that I have an E Math test on Circles, something I'm not very clear on. Aaaaaa.

Plus Miss Goh's coming back, which means my stress level will head sky high as usual during Chemistry. Oh well. It'll be over soon. 4 Months, 4 Months!

And my legs itch like hell too because of the training on Friday and I came into contact with grass. Aaaaaa. Hives hives hives!

No comments: