Friday, July 22, 2005

Man, my internet is running really slow and I have no idea why, waiting for Blogger to load killed my mood to blog about anything interesting (other than this).

Well, Racial Harmony Day was today (we celebrated one day late) and Mrs Liow let us go and change and Gina handed me this super short chinese collar/indian tunic like dress. To make things worse, there were high slits on both sides of the dress.

When I found a pair of black pants 2 hours later, I was so happy. During bio I found someone's Punjabi sash/scarf lying around so I wore it and changed my outfit completely (:

Meanwhile, I can't find the option to change my font like usual, (stupid computer) so I guess I'm stuck like this. Better send it off before the browser decides to close itself >.<

No comments: