Thursday, July 14, 2005

Oh yeah! The Good Charlotte concert was really good! Just the thing I needed after a really bad day in school.

At first I was a little grumpy because of what happened, but as The Anthem began I started to feel a little happier, loud noisy music and all and at the end of the song I was really into the spirit of things (:

On the other hand, the guys seated next to me were completely dead! They just sat there look grumpy and bored. One even leaned forward so that he could rest his elbow on his knee (he had propped his head up with his hand). They all looked really bored >.<>

Anyway, I counted: 42 people, mainly girls fainted/had to be pulled out from the standing section. At first I was quite disturbed and worried but after a while so many kept on being pulled out and I saw the girls walking away soon after they got over the other side of the barrier.

Throughout the whole concert, I kept wondering when they were going to play Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous, the song that broke through to the Singapore market and they finally played it as the last song (:

Hahaha, for that song I actually got up and jumped along to it. Alot of other people did as well so yeah. except for the three stooges of course. They just sat there and the one next to me had his foot jumped on (by me of course) how fun. I should have jumped on his foot more.

When we exited the indoor stadium, I felt a little woozy, like i had cotton wool stuffed so deeply into my ears that it touched my brain. It was a strange sensation. I couldn't hear properly and my voice was going a little.

Weekend's almost here!

No comments: