Friday, July 08, 2005

Man, even doing a simple task like typing makes my arm muscles ache >.<>

Had the first training session today. Aaaaaa. So much flying soil.

We had to changko holes and then cover them back, by the time I was halfway through my second, I was so tired I could barely stand and everytime i flung the changko at the soil, my forehead throbbed with pain more.

Sigh.

Actually, I wonder why I'm doing this at all. Maybe with the hope that I'll be recognized and get promoted? I don't know.

It's a bit like China and Taiwan, as long as Taiwan refuses to recognize that she belongs to China, it's a living insult to China.

As long as I see Serena is PL and does less than me, I just feel so down and upset. I still don't understand why.

And I guess i'll be stuck doing the same crap over next year because I've done the calculations based on the demographic, the voting population, the candidature and the vote casting and I've come to a conclusion: Next year's leaders will be someone nice, but someone who knows nuts about Guides.

At least it's not Adeline >.<

I wish I could stop caring, but I can't. Maybe I should have just quit at the beginning of this year like I was encouraged to, but something just kept me on. I wish I know what it was, then maybe I could get rid of it. Sigh.

My hands hurt.

No comments: