Thursday, July 07, 2005

Man, that Al Qaeda is at it again, bombing London this time, the day after the announcement was made that the 2012 olympics would be held there. I bet the terrorists had bombs ready in Paris, Moscow, Madrid and possible New York or it's neighbourign states and they'd have bombed them too had they won the bid. Tsk tsk.

Anyway, feeling really stressed out now. Ugh, I don't even know why!

I guess it's because I had to stay back almost everyday for some activity this week and today was another of those super 'pro' days with all my humanities lined up one after the other right before recess. That and the fact I want to spend more time with my cousin who'll be leaving next week. Sigh.

At least I get yummy endorphins (at least that's what I think it's called) from this um, lump of chocolate. It looks like something that comes out of the other end, if you know what I mean. The chocolate from Grace melted into a lump and i went to freeze it (:

Chocolate's still chocolate (:

Aaaaa, my leg and my neck's itchy now. Must be the hot weather :(

No comments: